Museum logo
Museum logo

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 2002.57.1
Object Name Postcard
Scope & Content Color postcard of the "MAIN BUILDING, GIRLS REFORMATORY, BEDFORD HILLS, N. Y. " "PUBLISHED BY THE UNION NEWS COMPANY NEW YORK" Bedford Hills opened in 1901, unused, divided back.
Title Main Building of the Girls' Reformatory, Bedford Hills, in N.Y.
Collection Museum of DisABILITY